In South Shields
This course is designed to provide an in-depth plastering knowledge for those with little or no experience in the trade.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
Intensive course with optional level 2 ASET accreditation This course is designed to provide an in-depth plastering knowledge for those with little or no experience in the trade.
The course contents cover all basic plastering principles which include:
- Cutting and fixing plasterboard
- Dot and Dab board fixing
- Preparing various surfaces to receive different types of plaster.
- Using backing plasters
- Float and skim techniques
- Using finishing plaster to a professional quality finish
- Re-skimming existing plaster surfaces
- Repairing damaged surfaces and identifying problem areas
This course is hands on but we also offer practical advice and written information to help you on your way to self-employment, this includes advice on everything from paying tax, finding work, finding and buying the best tools and equipment to the best places to advertise.