Learn how to apply plastering materials to interiors, fix dry lining and plasterboards, lay sand and cement screeds and produce castings and fixings.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
The following course, offered by City Lit, will help you improve your skills and achieve your professional goals. During the program you will study different subjects which are deemed to be useful for those who want to enhance their professional career. Sign up for more information!
- apply plastering materials to interiors
- fix dry lining and plasterboards to interiors
- lay sand and cement screeds
- apply plastering materials to external backgrounds
- produce reverse moulds for fibrous work
- cast and fix fibrous plasterwork
- functional skills or GCSEs in maths and English