If you want to train as a professional plumber this level 2 course will give you all the skills. It is a mix of practical and theory, and you will study in our spacious, industry-standard plumbing workshops. You will learn from expert tutors who have all worked in the industry and have extensive knowledge.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
The following course, offered by City Lit, will help you improve your skills and achieve your professional goals. During the program you will study different subjects which are deemed to be useful for those who want to enhance their professional career. Sign up for more information!
- electrical principles and processes for building services engineering
- scientific principles for domestic, industrial and commercial plumbing
- common plumbing processes
- cold water systems
- domestic hot water systems
- central heating systems
- drainage systems
- health and safety
- functional skills or GCSEs in maths and English