Different dates available
Business Acumen is not just fluency in the language of finance, it is the ability to read, understand and interpret financial information to make informed business decisions. Decisions that will positively impact on the financial performance of the
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
- Financial Training
- Key Performance Indicators
- Loss Account
- Financial statements
- Cash Flow
- Cost Management
Apply sensitivity analysis to refine these decisions and measure risk.
• Understand how business decisions impact organisations’ financials and keyperformance indicators.
• Be confident in financial discussions – gain financial fluency and understandterminology and concepts.
• Understand the drivers of your profit and loss account, and the interrelationship of the financial statements.
• Be able to differentiate between profit and cash flow.
• Develop superior cost management skills and understand how to conducteffective investment appraisals.
• Understand the implications for planning and reporting in the listed companyenvironment.