To ensure the candidate is competent in the safe handling of an ATV or quad bike.
Suitable for: Anybody who would like to develop their skills and, or, needs to prove competence in the handling of these potentially dangerous machines.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
Practical training with knowledge delivered through course notes.
- Legal and safety requirements related to Quad bikes
- Pre-start checks
- Handling trailed implements / trailers
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Handle on rough terrain and slopes
- Handling trailed implements on rough terrain, slopes and reversing.
- 3 Days - Novice Operators
- 1 Day - Previous training undertaken or experienced operator.
Number of Candidates: 4 - 6