To take into account
Students must hold a Body Massage Certificate Otherwise home study is required prior to the course, ask for details.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
• Health & safety
• Professional ethics
• Hygiene and sterilisation
• Skin diseases and disorders
• History / theory / concepts of ‘Reflexology’
• Benefits & effects (Physiological and Psychological) of ‘Reflexology’
• Preparation of client including consultation & record keeping
• Materials, equipment & products
• Practical tuition of ‘Reflexology’ using foot charts
• Client contra actions / after-care
Examination System -
Continual assessments takes place during the day. On completion of the
course a final practical and written test is completed to assess knowledge
gained during the course.
Professional insurance -
You will have the opportunity to join the industries associations that provide newsletters, insurance and other benefits to members. All courses at Athena Beauty Spa are accredited and recognised by Professional Beauty Direct.