This course will teach you all of the basic skills for you to get into tiling, the course has been designed by professional tilers and is fully hands on so you can learn from their experience.
Suitable for: Anyone 16 or older can go on this course.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
Anyone who is enthusiastic and willing to learn can come on this course it is designed so you can either move on and develop a career in tiling or is looking at completing their own DIY projects. Course Contents:
- Knowing your tools and how to use them correctly
- Learn how to mix adhesives and grouts and at what ratios
- Learn how to do different patterns to achieve different finishes
- Setting out your levels
- How to cut tiles using tile slices and wet cutters
- How to grout walls
- How to cut and fix tile corner beads
- How to price a job correctly
Once you have completed this course you will get a certificate, handbook, a photo portfolio of your work for you to build up and a free t-shirt.
This is a five day course running Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 4.30pm, alternatively it can be spread over two weekends on Saturday and Sunday 9am to 5pm.
It is important that safety boots and suitable work clothes are worn on this course
All courses, midweek & weekend.
Special Introductory Price £350 +vat
A deposit of £50 will be required upon booking your place and all courses must be paid in full two weeks in advance of course start date.