This course covers the knowledge and understanding required to remove unwanted hair using waxing techniques, including how to assess, prepare and treat the client. You will be taught using warm wax. The course covers all areas of the face and body waxing and you will also learn about other alternative methods of hair removal.
To take into account
To be educated to GCSE Level.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
• Health & safety / Hygiene and sterilisation
• Professional ethics
• Skin diseases and disorders / Contra-indications
• Related anatomy and physiology
• Preparation of client including consultation and record Keeping
• Materials, equipment and products
• Principles of hair growth
• Practical Tuition of patch testing, application and removal of warm wax
• Alternative methods of hair removal and lightening techniques
• Client after-care
Examination System -
Continual assessments takes place during the day. On completion of the course a final practical and written test is completed to assess knowledge gained during the course.
Professional insurance -
You will have the opportunity to join the industries associations that provide newsletters, insurance and other benefits to members. All courses at Athena Beauty Spa are accredited and recognised by Professional Beauty Direct.