Accounting and FinanceCity College Plymouth
Price on request
What you'll learn on the course
Accounting and Finance
On successful completion you may be able to progress to:
- the final year of the BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance or BA (Hons) Business Administration degrees at Plymouth University
- the second year of other business related degree programmes at Plymouth University
- the second or final year of business degree programmes at a range of universities
- for international students with English as a second language, the BA (Hons) Business Management with Business English degree or the one-year BA (Hons) International Finance top-up degree at Plymouth University
- a wide range of careers in business, management, personnel, marketing, finance, accounting and public administration.
For those students wishing to attain professional status the course provides some valuable exemptions from accounting exams awarded by professional bodies including ACCA and ICAEW.