Suitable for: Total beginners looking for a thorough foundation course on which a new career can be based.
To take into account
- No formal entry requirements are necessary to enrol on our courses. Minimum age 18, however we may accept 16 year olds as the Principal’s discretion – appearance, attitude and maturity will be considered. - Manicure recommended
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
By combining acrylic liquid and powder a strong flexible overlay can be produced. This versatile overlay can be applied to the natural nail or over a nail tip; it is so strong it can also be sculpted over a form. Acrylic nails are the most frequently requested enhancement service.
You will learn:
- Structure of the nail
- Client consultation
- Salon hygiene, COSHH and sanitation
- Contra-indications - diseases and disorders
- Nail plate preparation
- Tip application and blending
- Acrylic Application
- In-fill and rebalancing techniques
- Removal of enhancements.
When you have successfully completed your training you will be awarded the Magnetic award in nail technology.
Our courses are approved by the Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists and BABTAC for both membership and insurance.