During the course of this training you will learn the techniques of Advanced Electrolysis for the removal of thread veins and skin tags. Demonstrations will be given and models supplied for you to practice on.
Suitable for: This is an advanced training course and you must be a qualified elecrtolygist or have a medical background in order to enrol.
About this course
* A good standard of education to at least GCSE level and the ability to understand anatomy and physiology to a high level. * A good command of the English language. * A caring and sympathetic nature. * A good working knowledge of electrolysis or a medical background is required.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
- Consultation Procedure
- Identifying and Treating Skin Tags, Thread Veins, Naevi, Spider Naevi and Milia
- Precautions and Contra Indications
- Theoretical Application to Thread Vein and Skin Tag Removal
- Practical Application to Thread Vein and Skin Tag Removal
- Health & Safety and Hygiene Procedures
- After care Advice and Follow Up Treatment
Tuition Fee £550.00
Course Duration 1 Day
This course is designed to be taken by qualified electrologists with a background and experience in basic practical electrolysis treatment carried out with competence over a period of time and not less than one year, or candidates should have some type of medical training such as a nurse or doctor.
This will enable you to carry out advanced electro-therapy treatments for minor cosmetic problems including removal of dilated capillaries, skin tags and milia.
The course covers both practical and theoretical instruction necessary to perform the treatments safely, professionally and efficiently. During the training you will be assessed for competence, and a certificate issued to those who reach the expected standards.
You will be trained by Evie Adams who has over 20 years experience in the practical application of the treatment and has been teaching advanced Electrolysis and Micropigmentation for almost two decades. With Evies knowledge and high standards of training you can be confident that you will leave with a thorough understanding and be fully competent to carry out the treatments you have been taught.