Different dates available
The music industry and design are interconnected intricately. This fun and experimental course will introduce you to a range of album artwork through design and image making. You will have the opportunity to design an album cover and create a bespoke playlist track list of your favourite songs.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
Achievements for this centre
- Music Industry
- Confidence Training
- Current practices and context
- Trending album artwork
- Design for the music industry
- Music artists
- Album cover typography
- Album cover layout
- Image making for album covers
- Responding to industry set briefs
- Presentation and feedback
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Understand the creation of album artwork
- Have an understanding of layout for album covers
- Understand the use and application of image and text in an album artwork
- Be confident in contemporary design for the music industry
- Respond to an industry set brief professionally
- Support an application for work or study with a body of work and a greater confidence to talk about it
Who Should Attend
Those who are considering further study or a career in album artwork.
Level Beginner: You do not need any previous experience.
Follow Up Courses
Once you have taken this course you may be interested Art Direction for Advertising (Online) or Creating an Advertising Campaign.