Aimed at teaching you to be less accommodating and more assertive in setting clear boundaries for others.
Suitable for: Anyone who finds it difficult to say 'no' at work.
Government funding available
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
- Individuals feelings in new or awkward situations
- The use of language to achieve a clear message
- The effects of other peoples demands on you
- Stress in the workplace and how to identify improvements
- Conflict resolution and diffusing potential situations
- Behavioural changes to improve outcomes
- Identifying choices to deflect demand
- Dealing with your own feelings and increasing your confidence
- Being able to deliver clear messages
- Setting boundaries for others
- Handling difficult people
- Moving situations forward
- Learning how to say ‘No'
Career opportunities: Effective communication; ILM Team Leader courses.