identify personal challenges in behaving assertively and managing. conflict/confrontation and acknowledge key area(s) for personal development. identify the behaviours associated with non-assertive styles. use a personality profiling model to assess people objectively. apply a range of strategies to manage conflict.
Suitable for: This is a workshop for all and has been designed to address the issues surrounding non-assertive behaviour and to give people an understanding of assertiveness together with tools and strategies to make real changes in their day to day lives.
Government funding available
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
- Self-esteem and self confidence · Body language
- Defining key areas for development · Staying in control
- Assertive and non-assertive behaviour · Four stages of personal development
- Behaviour of personality
The aim of this workshop is to examine the relationship between developing self-esteem and assertiveness and provide you with a range of tools and techniques to enhance personal self confidence to handle confrontation and/or conflict.
By the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- identify personal challenges in behaving assertively and managing
- conflict/confrontation and acknowledge key area(s) for personal development
- identify the behaviours associated with non-assertive styles
- use a personality profiling model to assess people objectively
- apply a range of strategies to manage conflict
- develop assertive behaviours through the application of tools and techniques
- define a personal development plan that will assist in developing personal self-esteem and confidence
A range of training methods will be used including personal assessment exercises, group discussion, development tools and plans.