CCTV Training from Keynes training centre, located 2 minutes walk from Gants hill tube station (central line), we have our centre in central London, south London. Locations available all across the UK . 99.9 percent pass rate. Highly qualified tutors, you will not fail, if you fail you will resit until you pass.
We also offer NVQs in health and social care as well as ESOl, jet set and leadership and management courses.
About CCTV level 2
This course covers the basic tasks, objectives and the legal and social responsibilities of a CCTV Operator.
Upon completion of the course, delegates will have a clear knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
· Role and responsibilities of CCTV operator and other CCTV staff
· Codes of practice, operational procedures and guidelines
· CCTV equipment and its operation
· Control room communications and access control
· Dealing with incidents
· Surveillance techniques
· Fire and emergency procedures
· Health and safety
· Demonstration based on unit one
Who should take this qualification?
Anyone who needs a CCTV (PSS) licence. This is a requirement if you operate CCTV equipment which is either deployed into fixed positions or has a pan, tilt and zoom capability where your role requires you to do any of the following:
· Pro-actively monitor the activities of members of the public whether they are in public areas or on private property
· Use cameras to focus on the activities of particular people either by controlling or directing cameras at an individual’s activities
· Use cameras to look out for particular individuals
· Use recorded CCTV images to identify individuals or to investigate their activities
Assessment: Multiple choice question examination
Duration: 3 days.
Awarded by: EDI
Price 180 pounds