Certificate In Appreciative Inquiry Online Course
Different dates available
Strengthen an Organization by Creating a Positive Environment Organizations can be thought of as a living being made up of the individuals working within it. Appreciative Inquiry has the ability to change the whole organization by changing the people. Through positive questioning employees will be directed to move in a positive direction. Recognizing the strengths and values of what works, as opposed to what's wrong will transform the individuals and in turn transform the organization. Appreciative Inquiry is a shift from looking at problems and deficiencies and instead focusing on strengths and successes. It is a tool for change, and it will strengthen relationships throughout your business. Through best practices and positive stories you are able to transform your organization. By the end of this Certificate In Appreciative Inquiry Online Course, you will be able to: Know the meaning of appreciative inquiry Think in positive terms and avoid thinking negatively Encourage others to think positively Recognise positive attributes in people Create positive imagery Manage and guide employees in a positive environment
Course Fast Facts: Easy to follow and understand Only 6 to 8 hours of study is required 12 months access to course Delivered 100% on-line and accessible 24/7 from any computer or smartphone You can study from home or at work, at your own pace, in your own time Download printer friendly course content Certificate (IAOTS Accredited) Course Delivery Courses are accessed online via our learning management system by any device including PC, MAC, tablet or Smart Phone. Recognition & Accreditation This course is internationally recognized and accredited by the International Association of Online Training Standards (IAOTS). The courses offered by Courses For Success are unique as they are taught in a step by step process enabling students to complete them quickly and easily, so that you...
To take into account
Students must have basic literacy and numeracy skills.
Open entry. Previous schooling and academic achievements are not required for entry into this course.
Students will need access to a computer and the internet.
Minimum specifications for the computer are:
- Microsoft Windows XP, or later
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
Module One - Geting Started
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Know the meaning of appreciative inquiry
- Think in positive terms and avoid thinking negatively
- Encourage others to think positively
- Recognise positives attributes in people
- Create positive imagery
- Manage and guide employees in a positive environment
Module Two - Introducing Appreciative Inquiry
- What is Appreciative Inquiry?
- Generating a Better Future
- Engaging People in Positive Thought
- Change the Person, Change the Organisation
Module Three - Changing the Way You Think
- Shifting from "What's Wrong?" to "What's Right?"
- It's not eliminating mistakes - It's holding up success
- Positive language will affect people's thinking
- Limit or remove negative phrasing
Module Four - Four D Model
Module Five - Four I Model
Module Six - Appreciative Inquiry Interview Style
- Framing positive questions
- Solicit positive stories
- Finding what works
- Recognize the reoccurring themes
Module Seven - Anticipatory Reality
- Imagining a successful future will affect the present
- Controlling negative anticipation
- Current decisions will be influenced positively
- Base it on Data and Real examples
Module Eight - The Power of Positive Imagery
- Shaping performance with positive imagery
- Being better prepared for adversity
- People are more flexible and creative
- Think of the perfect situation
Module Nine - Influencing Change Through Appreciative Inquiry
- Using strengths to solve challenges
- Confidence will promote positive change
- Inquiry is a seed change
- People will gravitate towards what is expected of them
Module Ten - Coaching and Managing with Appreciative Inquiry
- Build around what works
- Focus on increases
- Recognise the best in people
- Limit or remove negative comments
Module Eleven - Creating a Positive Core
- Best Practices
- Peak Experiences
Module Twelve - Wrapping Up
Words from the Wise
- DENNIS AND WENDY MANNERING - Attitudes are contagious. Are yours worth catching?
- ANTHONY J. DÁNGELO - Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.
- FRANCESCA REIGLER - Happiness is attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.
- WILLIAM JAMES - The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes.
Through well-crafted lessons, expert online instruction, participants in these courses gain valuable knowledge at their convenience. They have the flexibility to study at their own pace combined with enough structure and support to complete the course. And they can access the course 24/7 from anywhere with an Internet connection.
There are 6 units plus resources that include the 60 point wedding plan, contract and invoice templates. The course is entirely Web-based with comprehensive units and a final assessement.
Certificate In Appreciative Inquiry Online Course