Change Management - APMG
In City of London
City of london
Change can be either a burden or an opportunity for improvement. Let it be the latter with this Change Management – APMG course imparted by Acudemy Training and offered to you through Emagister.
During this 5-day course, you will acquire the skills and knowledge to support organisational change and face any issues. You will learn about resistance management and how to implement change throughout a company. You will understand the different interactions between each organisational level, from individuals, to teams and companies, and change.
Become an expert in change management! Contact Emagister.co.uk and get more information on this course.
To take into account
Give the participant a highly developed understanding of change management.
This course is ideal for members of a programme office, programme support staff, business change team, project delivery team and anyone who needs to understand programme management principles and terminology. It is equally suited to people such as programme managers and change managers who want to take a higher level qualification, such as Practitioner or Advanced Practitioner.
Good English proficiency
The practitioner element offers a more detailed exploration of change management, building on material from the Change Management Body of Knowledge (CMBoK), a standard for change management.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
Achievements for this centre
All courses are up to date
The average rating is higher than 3.7
More than 50 reviews in the last 12 months
This centre has featured on Emagister for 5 years
- Change Management
- Organisational Change
- Team Training
- Structuring Content
- Project planning
- Project Management
- Process management
- Process Improvement
Teachers and trainers (1)
The following modules are covered in this course:Individual Change
- What happens when people experience change
- What factors affect people’s response to change
- How personality affects a person’s relationship with change
- How & why people resist change
- Improving team effectiveness
- How teams change and develop
- Leading team change
- How team change impacts organisational change
- Key metaphors of organisational change, and how they link to change management
- How organisational change works
- Evaluating different models of organisational change
- Building an integrated model of the organisational change process
- The relationship between leadership style and change
- The effects of different leadership styles on the change process
- Different leadership roles in the change process
Change Management - APMG