In Princes Risborough
The course is will teach you how to implement chemical peels into your practice. The training will teach you how to diagnose skin conditions and treat with the correct peeling system to achieve the best result for your client, by using a proven method of combination peels using ascorbic acid, lactic acid, salicylic acid or Trichloroacetic acid. By the end of this one day training course you will be confident to add peels to your repertoire
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
Achievements for this centre
Chemical Peel Training Courses
Cosmetic Courses offer training in Chemical Skin Peeling. It is designed for practitioners who wish to offer an extended aesthetic service to their clients. In the growth for non-surgical medical aesthetic procedures, we have seen a huge rise in the popularity for injectables such as Botulinum Toxin and dermal fillers which is closely followed by a demand in prescription strength skincare. Clinical practitioners can now offer a medical strength solution to their clients for skin regeneration to enhance the treatments already offered through Botox® and Filler rejuvenation.
Research shows that safe, medical strength chemical peeling with no downtime is a rapidly growing trend outlining a shift in the role of chemical peels.
• Prospective clients are tempted into the arena of medical aesthetics with less invasive treatments, opting for chemical peels and prescription strength cosmoceuticals as an introduction to non surgical treatments.
This one day training seminar will provide you with:
• Skin anatomy and Pharmacology
• Cosmoceuticals - advanced skincare
• Good assessment:
- tailoring the peel to the patient
- diagnosis of common skin problems and skin types
- Hyperpigmentation, sun damage, Acne, lines and wrinkles, hypersensitivity and rosacea
- Indications - Fitzpatrick Skin Type and Glogau Photoageing Index
• Pre and Post Peel Care
• Types of Peels
• Interactive practical workshops
• Concepts and background
• Skin anatomy
• Patient assessment and suitability
• Indications for chemical peeling
• Types of Peels
• Skin priming and post-peel care
• Step-by-step 'how to do it'
• Practical demonstration
• Q & A