2. Course description This is one of the CILEx Level 6 Law units which, when taken with the other units required in accordance with the CILEx qualification rules, will lead to the CILEx Level 6 Diploma.
133 Ledbury Rd, London W11 2aq, 1857
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
We are verifying your question adjusts to our publishing rules. According to your answers, we noticed you might not be elegible to enroll into this course, possibly because of: qualification requirements, location or others. It is important you consult this with the Centre.
We are reviewing your question. We will publish it shortly.
Or do you prefer the center to contact you?
What you'll learn on the course
3. Entry requirements You must have completed the CILEx Level 3 Professional Diploma in Law & Practice and passed all units to progress to Level 6.
4. Equipment required No equipment required
5. Assessment method You will sit the CILEx externally set written Level 6 exam in June 2018 here at Chichester College
1. Qualification detail Qualification name Non regulated provision, Level 6, Law and Legal Services Qualification Level Level 6 Awarding organisation Generic award - no awarding body Course webpage http://courseinfosheet.chichester.ac.uk/index.aspx?coursecode=BUS677CD1A Course type Part time Course start date 20 September 2017 Instruction language English Additional pricing information To be confirmed Funding information Advanced Learner Loans available Attendance pattern Daytime/working hours