An introduction to the world of Mixology
Perfect the art of making cocktails! Learn about the history of cocktails, the necessary equipment as well as various techniques and recipes to mix and serve high quality drinks.
Ask for more information through emagister.co.uk and an assessor will get in touch with you!
Different dates availableEnrolment now open
Questions & Answers
Add your question
Our advisors and other users will be able to reply to you
Have you taken this course?
- Bar service
- Drinks preparation
- And snacks
- Cocktail Making
- Bar Work
The Cocktail Course contains the following units:
- History of Cocktails – The story behind the classic alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Equipment – Glassware, equipment to create cocktails, garnishes and ice
- Methodology – Shaking, stirring, layering, muddling and recipes
- Cocktail Production – The most popular cocktail drinks and their creation and cocktail recipes in more detail
- developing the Perfect Cocktail – Assigning cocktails to specific categories, balancing taste; sweet sour, strong and weak, flavour matching and combinations.
The course is presented as a slide show and the content is broken down into simple sections. At the end of each part there are some multiple-choice questions that allow you to test your knowledge before moving on to a new section. Upon completing the course you will need to take the Quiz, which consists of 30 multiple-choice questions. You will need to get a minimum of 21 questions right to pass the course and receive your certificate, which you will be able to download. The course takes approximately 2 hours to complete, although there is no time limit and you can do it in your own time and in stages.immediately in pdf format. After passing the course you can immediately download your pdf certificate, which is fully accredited by the CPD. The certificate will allow you to work with food anywhere in the EU.Should you fail the quiz you can redo the course as many times as necessary.