Different dates available
Perfect the art of making cocktails! Learn about the history of cocktails, the necessary equipment as well as various techniques and recipes to mix and serve high quality drinks.
Ask for more information through emagister.co.uk and an assessor will get in touch with you!
To take into account
The Cocktail course has been designed so that bar staff can perfect the art of mixing cocktails. This course will educate students about the history of the cocktail, equipment used to mix and serve cocktails, techniques and how to create a wide selection of classic non alcoholic and alcoholic drinks. Staff will have the confidence to not only mix but serve high quality cocktails to customers using the skills that they have learned and the knowledge they have gained.
Ideal for existing bar staff or new members of the team, this course is suitable for the complete beginner or the experienced team member looking to acquire additional skills in cocktail making.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
Introduction to Cocktails - CPD Accredited
Once information is requested further information relating to the course will be forwarded by email. An opportunity to chat to one of our course tutors will be available.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
- Bar service
- Drinks preparation
- And snacks
- Cocktail Making
- Bar Work
- History of Cocktails – The story behind the classic alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Equipment – Glassware, equipment to create cocktails, garnishes and ice
- Methodology – Shaking, stirring, layering, muddling and recipes
- Cocktail Production – The most popular cocktail drinks and their creation and cocktail recipes in more detail
- developing the Perfect Cocktail – Assigning cocktails to specific categories, balancing taste; sweet sour, strong and weak, flavour matching and combinations.