Design NVQ (Level 2)
Government funding available
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
There are 7 units:
- Establishing effective working relationships
- Researching information & ideas using a range of techniques
- Developing & communicating design ideas
- Developing design responses to meet agreed requirements
- Contributing to producing detailed design work
- Contributing to realising design prototypes
- Contributing to realising final design prototypes
Delivery and attendance is flexible part-time or full-time and may involve your workplace or placement. Assessment of competence in real work situations is completed by building a portfolio (paper and electronic) of your evidence of tasks, carried out to national standards.
Learning at the LEC means you can work at your own pace, using professional, industry-standard software.
Confident students will also be encouraged to take the KEY SKILLS units, including INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.
TEN MONTHS FLEXIBLE PART-TIME COURSE UP TO TWO DAYS PER WEEK