Health and Safety Level 1
NVQ Level 1
Different dates available
Delivery of study materials
Are you looking for a certification in the Health and Safety industry? With this online course, you can do it!
The Health and Safety Level 1 course focuses on the importance of maintaining health and safety and ensuring that employee actions reduce risks in the workplace. The Health and Safety Level 1 course is intended for learners working in any workplace environment, including retail, manufacturing, food premises, offices and the care work environment. It is also suitable for people who are returning to work or starting work for the first time.
Don't miss this chance to enhance your professional career.
Contact Dynamo Concise Training Limited through Emagister.co.uk and learn more about it!
To take into account
On successful completion of the course, the delegate will receive a Health and Safety Level 1 certificate. Dynamo Concise Training also offer continuous support once you have qualified, including information about changes to health and safety regulations, regular newsletters and discounted prices on further courses as well as refresher courses.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
What you'll learn on the course
- An understanding of the importance of health and safety in the workplace.
- The definition of health and safety at work and other key terms.
- An understanding of the legal responsibilities for both employers & employees.
- The scope of hazards and risks in the workplace.
- The common hazards and risks in the workplace.
- The benefits of maintaining a well organised work place.
- The welfare facilities that should be provided.
- The wide range of conditions that can affect health and safety.
- An understanding on the importance of maintaining suitable environmental conditions.
- The requirements and importance for workplace procedures.
- The importance of reporting accidents, ill health, dangerous events and near misses.
- The purpose of first aid provision in the workplace.
- The types and uses of personal protective equipment.
- The importance of personal hygiene.
The course is run at our training room over half a day. The qualification is assessed through a 15 question, multiple choice exam. The duration for the exam is 30 minutes. To successfully achieve the Health and Safety Level 1 award you need to score at least 10 out of 15.