HUMAN RESOURCES LEVEL 2 DIPLOMA
NVQ Level 2
Different dates available
Delivery of study materials
Become part of an essential human resources team by adding this invaluable HR Diploma to your CV, and master the skills required to be an integral piece of the HR jigsaw. With our fantastic online courseware, you can learn all of the fundamental information related to human resources, so that you can continue your professional journey with success. Whether you’re running your own business and need a little know-how, or you’re hoping to work in the HR sector, within a larger enterprise, this diploma would be a perfect addition to your resume.
To take into account
On average, this HR Diploma course should take around 15 hours to complete, with an additional 30 minutes required for the final assessment. However, the joy of our flexible online study means that you can take as little, or as long, as you need to finish the course to the best of your ability. Our course is broken down into 20 bitesize modules – each taking between 15 and 60 minutes to complete – and covers all aspects of human resources, from good practice indicators and contract procedures to interview techniques and performance management. Sign up now and you can start as soon as you like!
Any business, big or small, needs HR to run smoothly, and by the time you have worked through this diploma course, you will be able to play a pivotal role in the operation of a business. Add this industry-recognised qualification to your skill set today, and get the ball rolling!
SYSTEM REQUIREMENT PROCESSOR 1 gigahertz (GHz) RAM 1 GB OPERATING SYSTEMS Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 10 Mac OS iOS BROWSERS Internet Explorer 8 or above Google Chrome Safari 8 Mozilla Firefox COMPATIBILITY Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad
Online study, offering convenience and flexibility to every student. Work through the course material at times that suit you, with no pressure or deadlines to adhere to. Courseware can be accessed 24/7, meaning you can study around your existing work and home commitments. Compatible with all the major browsers and platforms, so you can learn at home or on the go. All you need is an internet connection! Jam-packed modules ensure you have access to comprehensive information on HR.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
What you'll learn on the course
- Team Training
- Business English
- Human Rights
The HR Diploma is recommended for anyone wishing to enjoy a career in human resources, whether you’re in a position to help a business keep staff rapport strong, you wish to work as part of an outsourcing team, or you run your own business and would like to learn more about this essential part of daily operations.
- Learn more about what human resources is, its purpose and the advantages/disadvantages of HR outsourcing and in-house management.
- Have a look at what good practice includes, and its indicators.
- Understand more about interview techniques, how to prepare for an interview and the legal responsibilities that exist when interviewing employees and candidates.
- Appreciate the steps that need to be taken when preparing for a new employee, including training, documentation and induction.
- Learn more about contracts, documents and procedures, and what needs to be added to policies and manuals in order to ensure every base is covered.
- Understand more about what human capital management is, and get to grips with some of the HR skills required to succeed, including the purpose of an HR toolkit.
- Gain insight into corporate social responsibility, including strategy development and green practices.
- Take a look at how to effectively manage relationships, including organisational behaviour, motivation, commitment and performance management.
- Understand the need for training and development, and learn more about what should be included in a training programme in order for a career to develop.
- Recognise some of the legal considerations that need to be implemented, including compensation, leave and benefits.
- Appreciate how technology has impacted HR and its evolution.
- Cover aspects of HR including strategic planning, and how to deal with workplace violence, discrimination and bullying.