LEVEL 3 EXECUTIVE PA DIPLOMA
NVQ Level 3
Different dates available
Delivery of study materials
A well- organised PA, with extensive administration skills is a key contributor to any successful professional or Company. This individual works closely with the professional to assist them with the day- to- day continuity of their service.
With over 15 hours of tutorials, the Admin and PA Diploma will equip you with all you need to know to become the valuable resource behind a successful business person or executive.
To take into account
Beginners wishing to pursue a career in administration and PA Anyone who wishes to work alongside a professional or executive Anyone wanting to enhance their current skill profile Anyone wishing to add value to their current CV with a highly recognised diploma
PROCESSOR 1 gigahertz (GHz) RAM 1 GB OPERATING SYSTEMS Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 10 Mac OS iOS BROWSERS Internet Explorer 8 or above Google Chrome Safari 8 Mozilla Firefox COMPATIBILITY Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad
Becoming a Executive PA gives you considerable job mobility Highly manageable modules allowing you to work at your own pace Professional qualification which will enhance your current skill profile A very universal and versatile course, therefore holds high demand in all employment sectors
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
What you'll learn on the course
- Executive PA
This course is individually sectioned into modules . These will help you to obtain outstanding attributes to become an efficient PA with excellent administration expertise.
- Differentiate between the role of a personal assistant and a secretary.
- Understand the job role and responsibilities
- Learn to manage time and schedules with a user friendly diary system to help prioritise tasks to maximise efficiency
- Learn the techniques of writing a persuasive, yet courteous, business letter
- Prepare emails, faxes and memorandums to professional level
- Perfect your communication and telephone etiquette with eloquence.
- Find out how to plan and arrange a successful business trip
- Understand the importance of organising and categorising your filing system for the success of a business
- Gain all the skills you need to manage your time at work efficiently, with tips to help you overcome your weak points
- Prepare invoices, and learn to handle petty cash and recognise how crucial the accuracy of both is to the business
- Manage customer service and care in a professional manner
- Discover how to proof read your documents
- Learn how to build your confidence
- Gain all the fundamental ICT skills you need to impress any employer
- Organise and execute successful meetings