Learn how to identify the right type of customers for your business, building the client base you want.
Suitable for: All who deal with marketing and sales within a business. Key decision makers within established or new customers
To take into account
Enthusiasm and participation
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
Teachers and trainers (1)
Effective marketing is a key factor to creating more business. Our unique Get Marketing course will up-skill and motivate delegates in the key areas of marketing to drive your business forward, from winning customers, keeping them to addin more value ot ones you want.
• Icebreaker – introduction and agenda setting with the delegates.
• The Marketing process – principles of marketing and what it does for business.
• Understanding the Customer – their needs and wants as a customer, what makes them buy and buy from you, how you can add value to them.
• The Concept of Segmentation – why we segment, how to segment and how to apply it to your business.
• Marketing audit – how to carry out a marketing audit of your business, identifying where your business adds real value to customers
• Marketing SWOT – rationalising the audit and identifying strategic options.
• The Marketing mix – the 7 ‘Ps’, its components, development and management, the essential elements of marketing activity.
• Developing your products – developing products and services in response to your market.
• Marketing Plan Model – developing the marketing plan tool, to make things happen within your organisation.
• Summary and review and action planning