NEBOSH General Certificate - Tyne and Wear
First Aid Today's. NEBOSH Certificate course will provide Trainees with an excellent grounding in health and safety legislation, hazard recognition, practical risk control and good risk management practices.
Suitable for: First Aid Today advise that this course is suitable for managers, team leaders, supervisors and anyone with management responsibilities for health and safety of staff. It is also suitable for those who are new to safety and risk management. The NEBOSH Certificate is a foundation for achieving further professional safety qualifications.
To take into account
North East based Companies in Tyne & Wear, Teesside, Sunderland, Durham, Seaham, Peterlee, Gateshead - with managers, team leaders, supervisors and anyone with management responsibilities for health and safety of staff are welcome on our courses.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
First Aid Today provides you with the NEBOSH course that is suitable for both large and small businesses.
Larger organisations choose the NEBOSH Certificate as a fundamental part of their supervisors' or management development programme.
Smaller organisations, operating in lower risk environments, choose the NEBOSH Certificate as the best qualification for the individual who is responsible for health & safety.
Staff that have completed the NEBOSH Certificate have a sound understanding of the principles of risk management which will enable them to build an effective safety culture in the company
First Aid Recommend:
Staff Suitable would be for those studying health and safety in the work place and taking an active H&S role in house, the NEBOSH National Diploma course includes:
- principles of health and safety management;
- loss causation and incident investigation;
- identifying hazards,
- assessing and evaluating risks;
- risk control and emergency planning;
- organisational factors;
- human factors;
- principles of health and safety law;
- criminal law.
The NEBOSH Certificate is accepted by IOSH, the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health, in meeting the academic requirements for Technician Membership of IOSH (Tech IOSH). It needs to be accompanied by 5 years health & safety experience. It is also accepted by The International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM) for associate membership. The NEBOSH Certificate is fast becoming a global qualification and is recognised in many countries as they key health & safety qualification
The NEBOSH certificate will help them manage risks effectively, many people take the NEBOSH National General Certificate as a first step in a career in health and safety.
Benefits To You, Your Organisation:
- You will be able to develop and review company safety policy and recommended improvements.
- You will be ready to carry out simple risk assessments in the workplace.
- You will be confident enough to advise on risk control and accident prevention measures.
- You will be able to carry out safety inspections and the monitoring of workplace safety standards.
- You will be knowledgable to advise staff and colleagues on safe practices and procedures.
- You will understand the requirements of some common health and safety laws.
Career opportunities: First Aid Today advise that this course is suitable for managers, team leaders, supervisors and anyone with management responsibilities for health and safety of staff.
Contact person: Uel J. Readioff