PASMA Mobile Tower
In Knowsley, Liverpool
To enable attendees to erect, alter, move, dismantle and inspect mobile towers safely. Suitable for any worker who use and inspect prefabricated aluminum towers in the workplace.
To take into account
Safety footwear, hard hat
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
PASMA Mobile Tower Training
Course Duration: 9 am - 4.30 pm (all course materials, lunch and refreshments provided and included in price)
The course identifies the importance of following health and safety procedures. Handling tower components in a safe manner, erecting suitable equipment using correct procedures complying with regulations and carrying out fault diagnosis on equipment.
As the erection of a tower depends on reading the manufacturers instruction manual, all persons attending must be able to read English. The practical element requires delegates to be physically capable .
Overview of legislation and regulations:
- British and European standards
- Guidance and information
- Tower components inspection and maintenance
- Tower Stability and Tying
- Erection Methods (3T & Advanced Guardrail)
- Inspection Requirements and Records
- Theory and Practical Tests and Assessments
The Work at Height Regulations 2005 - Regulation 5 Competence - “Every employer shall ensure that no person engages in activity in relation to work at height or work equipment for use in such work unless he is competent to do so”.
- Regulation 12 Inspection of Work Equipment - “Every employer shall ensure that, where the safety of work equipment depends on how it is installed or assembled, it is not used after installation or assembly in any position unless it has been inspected in that position”.
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations1998
- Regulation 5 Maintenance - “Every employer shall ensure that work equipment is maintained in an efficient state, in efficient working order and in good repair”.