Course not currently available
In Liverpool ()
To learn all the skills needed to work as a plasterer. Suitable for everyone from complete beginners to those wishing to further develop their skills.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
- Introduction to tools and materials
- Hawk and trowel techniques
- Preparation of backgrounds prior to plastering.
- Cutting and fixing plasterboard to ceilings
- Cutting and fixing plasterboard to walls using dot and dab techniques
- Dry Lining
- Application of gypsum based backing plasters (4 day only)
- Application of sand and cement rendering (4 day only)
- How and when to use Unibond PVA (4 day only)
- How to achieve a high-quality finish
- Patching and repair work including feathering techniques. (4 day only)
- How to skim over artex (4 day only)
- Cutting and fixing angle beads around windows and reveals
- Re-Skimming over existing plastered walls and ceilings. (4 day only)
- Specialist advice on pricing jobs, employment and advertising.
Weekday Course Monday to Thursday, 9am ‘til 4pm.
Weekend Course: 2 consecutive weekends on Saturday and Sunday from 9am ’til 4pm.