Root cause analysis (food industry)
In Sunderland, Wokingham, Aberdeen and 6 other venues
This course explains the key principles root cause analysis and their implementation in the food industry, to investigate the root causes of non-conformities.
To take into account
Who Should Attend? The course is designed for people working in the food industry and who undertake corrective and preventive actions following internal or external verification activities
Certification Delegates successfully completing the course and examination will be awarded SAI attendance certificate
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
Achievements for this centre
All courses are up to date
The average rating is higher than 3.7
More than 50 reviews in the last 12 months
This centre has featured on Emagister for 11 years
What you'll learn on the course
- Analytical Chemistry
- Information Architecture
- Root cause
- What is meant by the term Root Cause Analysis?
- What is meant by the terms contributing factors and counter measures?
- Understanding the following root cause analysis techniques
- The different stages of Root Cause Analysis procedure
- The different techniques required to undertake a root cause analysis
- Review of case studies and group exercises to ensure understanding of the various techniques used
- POA - This course is only available on an in house basis, please contact us for further information