The techniques learned are ideal for when starting out in business as well as for experienced therapists, as they can be used in many locations and situations.
Suitable for: This course is designed for therapists either holding or studying for qualifications in anatomy, physiology & massage.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
- A hands-on highly practical training, designed to be immediately applicable to your existing work
- Routines using a combination of classical movements and Shiatsu techniques
- Short, effective massage routines are practised, perfect for 5, 10 or 15 minute treatments
- Specialised pressure point techniques
- Consultation guidance specifically for this focussed approach
- Consideration of cautions and contraindications
- Maximising therapeutic effectiveness with minimal physical strain
Specialist Stress Break Massage chairs are used during the course, which are designed for easy transportation.