It’s never too late to start learning to speak Spanish. And, when you realise that 25 different nations around the world speak Spanish either as their official or primary language, it makes a lot of sense too.If you’re ever travelling in Latin Am...
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
It’s never too late to start learning to speak Spanish. And, when you realise that 25 different nations around the world speak Spanish either as their official or primary language, it makes a lot of sense too.
If you’re ever travelling in Latin America or Spain, not only will being able to speak Spanish mean you can find your way around much more easily, you’ll enjoy being able to chat to people and make friends too.
And it’s not just helpful for travel and leisure: speaking a second language can really improve your employment prospects and looks great on your CV.
Best of all, Spanish is one of the easiest foreign languages to learn. Even if you’re starting from scratch, you’ll begin to see the results almost immediately, making it instantly rewarding.
Everything you need to know when you’re abroad
Imagine being in Spain and being able to speak and understand the language? Well, we can help you to do just that.
Engaging videos will introduce you to everyday situations and scenarios, whilst over 40 different activities will have you speaking the language within minutes.
This step by step course will teach you to:
- Respond and communicate when you meet people for the first time
- Order food and drink
- Start a conversation and get to know someone
- Talk about family and friends
- Find your way around and ask for directions
- Talk about your home and where you live
- Hire a car and go sightseeing
All the skills involved in learning a language are covered: reading, writing, listening, speaking, vocabulary and grammar.
Choosing to learn with Linguaphone is the ideal way to take your first steps towards speaking Spanish with confidence. Used by thousands of international companies, governments, schools and colleges all over the world, this is the most powerful language learning system on the market.
This course is designed to be easy and enjoyable, following Linguaphone’s popular ‘listen, understand and speak’ methodology.Features include:
- Over 30 audio lessons – downloadable in MP3 format
- A full e-book guide – works with iPads, Smartphones and Kindle devices
- Online study – access your lessons from anywhere in the world
By the end of the course you will have mastered over 500 new words and be able to handle everything from greetings and everyday vocabulary to pronunciation and grammar.Advantages of this course
Learning a foreign language is more than just something that will look good on your CV or come in handy when you’re travelling. In fact, research shows that there are far more benefits than you’d imagine:
- It boosts brain power and sharpens the mind – the techniques needed to learn another language mean people who speak more than one language have keener, more alert minds and are more perceptive than those that don’t
- It builds self-confidence – mastering a new skill and being able to communicate in a different tongue naturally increases self-confidence
- It develops the ability to multi-task – learning to switch between two systems of speech enables multilingual people, especially children, to become skilled multitaskers in other areas too
- It improves memory and other brain functions –the brain is like a muscle. The more it’s used, the better it works
So why not book a Spanish course today – and say HOLA to learning an exciting new language?
- Units of study
- Say hello (good morning, good afternoon, or good night)
- Say what your name is
- Understand many useful Spanish words
- Say hello and goodbye, please and thank you
- Attract peoples attention
- And, above all, make the most of a small amount of language
- Introduce yourself
- Say what nationality you are
- Say where you live
- Ask people about themselves
- Start up conversations
- Talk about members of your family
- Give their names and say how old they are
- Ask whether certain facilities are nearby
- Ask the way
- Understand what people say in reply
- Ask and talk about a house or flat
- Say what rooms there are
- Say whether you like it.
- Say what region you live in
- Tell people what there is to see there
- Give an opinion of it
- Learn how to hire a car
- Revise what you've learned in units 1-7