To provide delegates with the knowledge and skill required to use T.I.G. Welding equipment to SEMTA Standards.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
On completion of the course, delegates will have:
1. Prepared the equipment ready for use.
2. Selected the correct electrode and filler wire for the job.
3. Welded various types of joints and thicknesses of material.
4. Diagnosed faults.
- Safe working practices.
- Welding equipment and correct set-up.
- Difference between a.c. And d.c. Welding.
- Selecting electrode type.
- Different methods for starting the arc.
- Correct welding procedure.
- Welding various joints in flat, h.v. And vertical position.
- Welding varying thicknesses of metal.
- weld symbols and joints.
Duration - as required