The workshop gives managers and co-workers the fundamental skills that are coherent with successful teams.
Suitable for: Managers and directors, co-workers
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
Team Working is now being recognised as a key component to business success. People are the organisations most costly expense, so it is important that managers and directors alike recognise the importance of effective team working.
This knowledge will encourage and build relationships between colleagues and thus having an impact on organisational culture.
- Distinguish the difference between groups and teams
- Identify the stages of team development
- Recognise the current development stage of the team
- Understand the range of team roles and apply this concept to build an effective team
- Understand Belbin and recognise individule team role