Tractor Shovel Training
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
Training conducted in accordance with Health & Safety At Work Act & 1998 PUWER/LOLER Regulations.
- The Health and Safety at Work Act.
- PUWER Regulations.
- Introduction to the machine.
- Steering exercises on site - basic.
- Steering exercises advanced.
- Using the articulated mechanism if appropriate.
- Correct and safe use of controls.
- Pedestrian and site safety awareness.
- Use of the machine on potentially dangerous ground such as slopes.
- Preactical exercises using the bucket in "real" situations.
- Using the bucket in unusual conditions - if appropriate.
- Loading vehicles and hoppers.
- Pre - shift checks of machine and attachments.
Trainees successfully completing the assessment at the course conclusion are awarded a certificate of training along with an operating permit.