To take into account
No prior VALDYN / CAMSPRING knowledge is required if the attendee is enrolled for all three days of the training. General knowledge of internal combustion engines is recommended.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
VALDYN / VALKIN training courses are three days long, with two days of VALDYN training followed by one day of VALKIN training.
Basic VALDYN training (two days):
* Introduction to valvetrain, crankshaft, and drive system simulation and analysis
* Standard and new features of VALDYN
* Step-by-step hands-on model building modules to learn correct model-building practices
* Swing follower training example.
* Gear pair training example
* SOHC training example
* Reduction drive training example
Basic CAMSPRING training (one day):
Introduction to kinematic analysis of valvetrain systems.
Standard and new features of CAMSPRING.
Step-by-step hands-on model building modules to learn correct model-building practices.