To help implement 'wider opportunities' scheme.
Suitable for: Anyone interested in classroom music teaching (preschool and primary). This workshop is also suitable for instrumental teachers who want learn the Kodaly principles.
To take into account
There is no need to be a music reader..
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
Teachers and trainers (1)
A practical one-day workshop on the application of the Kodaly
principles to classroom music teaching (Early Childhood and KS1 – easily adapted for KS2).
What will the day feature?
- Use of the basic Kodaly principles.
- Lots of songs, routines, and handouts.
- Examples of easy to produce resources.
- Loads of practical ideas (all tried and tested).
Comments from previous delegates
- Everything was marvellous and extremely useful.
- All very exciting as my first experience of music. Teacher training. Loved the practical exercises.
- Having done pre-school music for the last 10 years, and being a professional musician there were surprisingly quite a few things that I hadn't thought about.
- So many great ideas. It was all useful to me.
- Len was excellent in how he explained the course. Good to listen to and very precise. I enjoyed it immensely.
- I found Len very inspiring and helpful.