Accredited An Introduction to DOLSSafety Train Ltd
Frequent Asked Questions
On completion of the course there will be 10 multiple-choice questions. The pass mark is 90%
Teachers and trainers (1)
- Do your employees have to deal with, or is it likely to deal with Deprivation of Liberty Safeguard cases?
- Who is the course aimed at?
- Employees involved in cases where Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards occur, or are likely to occur.
Aims of the training
To provide employees and managers with an understanding of the spirit and principles behind the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards. The course also enables definition of key terms, asks what a Deprivation of Liberty is, and determines who is protected by DOLS and when they should be applied.
- The Mental Capacity Act Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- Definition of terms
- Administration requirements
- About the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- What is Deprivation of Liberty?
- How do DOLS protect people?
- Who is covered by DOLS?
- When should DOLS be used?
- How do the DOLS relate to The Mental Capacity Act?
- NCFE accreditation.
Credit and debit card. Invoice by Arrangement. Group discounts available.
This course is available immediately on-line.