The course provider will give you all the information you need (with no obligation)
Receive alert emails about other courses like this
ShareEmbed on your website
Venues and dates
Close ↑Open ↓
23, Bloomsbury Square,
Where to eat
Patisserie Valerie - 6 Sicilian Ave, London
Spaghetti House - 20 Sicilian Avenue
Nando's - 9-10 Southampton Place, London
Chicken Cottage - 130 High Holborn
My Old Dutch - 131-132 High Holborn, London
Where to park
Bloomsbury Square Car Park - Bloomsbury Square, London
National Car Parks - Parker Mews
Bedford Hotel Car Park - 83, Southampton Row, London
Drury Lane Car Park - London
Imperial Car Park - 61-66 Russell Square, London
Close ↑Open ↓
Duration On request
Method / place Classroom-based in London (London)
Brief description Suitable for: Students who wish to pursue a career in marketing, and for those who wish to progress to higher educational qualifications.
Requirements There are no formal entry requirements for the Certificate except for a proficiency in English Language (equivalent to 5.5 IELTS). It is possible to gain exemptions based on relevant work experience or appropriate academic qualifications.
Additional information Payment options: PAYMENT CONDITIONS:
1. For all courses, a deposit of 20% is required towards tuition fees on enrolment. Should visa applications be unsuccessful, this deposit is returnable except for an administration fee of £100.
2. The remainder of the fees for one year courses are then payable in two instalments, a further 40% at the beginning of the first term, and the final 40% at the beginning of the second term.
3. Textbooks and exam entry fees are not included in the tuition fees.
Consult with training provider
Close ↑Open ↓
With marketing management playing an increasingly important role in both commercial and non-commercial organisations, this is an ideal programme for students who wish to pursue a career in marketing, and for those who wish to progress to higher educational qualifications.
The programme has four parts:
Each part, when taken on a full time basis, takes six months. Qualifications are recognised by ASET, a national UK awarding body, and the award of the Advanced Diploma is seen as equivalent to Level 5 on the National Qualifications Framework. Successful students gain automatic progression to the MSc in Marketing or the MSc in Entrepreneurship at the University of Glamorgan, which has one of the leading business schools in the UK.
The London Centre of Marketing is a non-profit making International Examining Board located in London. It has an international reputation for marketing qualifications which combine academic vigour and practical orientation, offering progression routes to Masters programmes in the UK and elsewhere.
There are four starting dates per year: September, January, March, and July
All modules are assessed by examinations set by LCM. Exams can be taken in March, June, September, and September.
Certificate in Sales & Marketing
• Module 1.1 Fundamentals of Selling • Module 1.2 Fundamentals of Marketing • Module 1.3 Business Communications • Module 1.4 Fundamentals of Customer Care
Advanced Certificate in Sales & Marketing
• Module 2.1 Managing Marketing Information Systems • Module 2.2 Promotional Practice • Module 2.3 Sales & Marketing Operations • Module 2.4 Business Environment
Diploma in Sales & Marketing Management
• Module 3.1 Effective Management Techniques • Module 3.2 Managing Business Operations • Module 3.3 Financial And Information Management • Module 3.4 Promotional Practice Management
Advanced Diploma in Marketing Management
• Module 4.1 Marketing Communication Strategy • Module 4.2 International Marketing Management • Module 4.3 Strategic Marketing Management Planning and Control • Module 4.4 Strategic Marketing Management: Case Study