London Centre of Marketing Certificates and DiplomasAlbion College
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
There are no formal entry requirements for the Certificate except for a proficiency in English Language (equivalent to 5.5 IELTS). It is possible to gain exemptions based on relevant work experience or appropriate academic qualifications.
With marketing management playing an increasingly important role in both commercial and non-commercial organisations, this is an ideal programme for students who wish to pursue a career in marketing, and for those who wish to progress to higher educational qualifications.
The programme has four parts:
- Advanced Certificate
- Advanced Diploma
Each part, when taken on a full time basis, takes six months. Qualifications are recognised by ASET, a national UK awarding body, and the award of the Advanced Diploma is seen as equivalent to Level 5 on the National Qualifications Framework. Successful students gain automatic progression to the MSc in Marketing or the MSc in Entrepreneurship at the University of Glamorgan, which has one of the leading business schools in the UK.
The London Centre of Marketing is a non-profit making International Examining Board located in London. It has an international reputation for marketing qualifications which combine academic vigour and practical orientation, offering progression routes to Masters programmes in the UK and elsewhere.
DIAGRAM SHOWING PROGRESSION ROUTE
Certificate -> Advanced Certificate -> Diploma -> Advanced Diploma -> MSc Entrepreneurship
Certificate -> Advanced Certificate -> Diploma -> Advanced Diploma -> MSc Marketing
There are four starting dates per year: September, January, March, and July
All modules are assessed by examinations set by LCM. Exams can be taken in March, June, September, and September.
Certificate in Sales & Marketing
• Module 1.1 Fundamentals of Selling
• Module 1.2 Fundamentals of Marketing
• Module 1.3 Business Communications
• Module 1.4 Fundamentals of Customer Care
Advanced Certificate in Sales & Marketing
• Module 2.1 Managing Marketing Information Systems
• Module 2.2 Promotional Practice
• Module 2.3 Sales & Marketing Operations
• Module 2.4 Business Environment
Diploma in Sales & Marketing Management
• Module 3.1 Effective Management Techniques
• Module 3.2 Managing Business Operations
• Module 3.3 Financial And Information Management
• Module 3.4 Promotional Practice Management
Advanced Diploma in Marketing Management
• Module 4.1 Marketing Communication Strategy
• Module 4.2 International Marketing Management
• Module 4.3 Strategic Marketing Management Planning and Control
• Module 4.4 Strategic Marketing Management: Case Study