Mandatory training day for allied health professionals under the PASA NHS frameworkACI Training & Consultancy Ltd
In West Sussex
Price on request
- West sussex
- 6 hours of class
- Hospital acquired infection including MRSA, Clostridium Difficile
- Fire safety
- Health & safety (the requirements of the 1974 and 1999 Acts)
- Moving & Handling - including legislation, spinal anatomy, ergonomics, biomechanics, unsafe practices and small handling aids with information on principles of hoist training
- Basic life support (including paediatric) -in line with the UK Resuscitation Council Guidelines (HSE recognised)
- Child protection
- Candidates are required to have a reasonable degree of physical fitness to become involved in the practical element of the course – if any candidate has any known injuries this must be communicated prior to commencement of the course.
- All candidates must be able to demonstrate proficiency in giving basic life support in order to be awarded a certificate.
- Handouts and workbooks will be provided. Candidates need to bring notepaper and pens with them.
- Please note that the duration of the course depends on the number of candidates attending and the amount of interaction/participation from candidates. Due to these circumstances the number of hours may vary.
- This course is bound by our standard Terms of Business as detailed overleaf
Students per class: 16