In North Shields
The course provides the knowledge and confidence to enable clients to confidently attempt tiling projects.
Suitable for: This course is designed for anybody interested in learning basic tiling techniques for home improvements, working on property development projects or as a start to entering the industry as it provides the knowledge and confidence to enable clients to confidently attempt projects. The course has also proved beneficial for clients who have gone onto to become self-employed, work for sub contractors and main contractors involved in refurbishment and new build.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
- Safety induction
- Method Statements
- Risk Assessments
- Setting out, planning and preparation works
- Use of hand tiling tools
- Use of electric tile cutting machine
- Tiling around obstructions and use of spacers
- Applying adhesive, tiles and grouting
- Polishing to a professional finish