Btec animal management level 3 extended diploma
2. Course description Students will be working with the college's varied small animal collection.The course balances both practical and theoretical studies. You can also develop skills like: -Communication -Information Technology -Employability skills plus a range of units that include practical and theoretical subjects
Conway Park Campus, Europa Boulevard, Birkenhead, CH41 4NT, CH41 4NT
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
3. Entry requirements -This is a study programme for students that are 16-18 years. -Students' will need to have 5 GCSE's at grades A*-C including Science, Maths and English. -or BTEC level 2 Diploma at Merit or above, and maths / English at grade A*-C (or Grade 4 and above). - and BTEC Animal Management 90 Credit Diploma (specific units may be required)If English is not your first language, you may need an assessment before enrolling on this course. To discuss further, please contact the ESOL department on 0151 551 7144.
4. Equipment required You will be required to wear a student sweatshirt which must be worn for animal handling sessions.
5. Assessment method BTEC students are assessed through assignments and projects. Several of the assignments are based on practical activities.
1. Qualification detail Qualification name Extended Diploma in Animal Management (QCF) Qualification Level Level 3 Awarding organisation Pearson Education Ltd (Formerly EDEXCEL) Course webpage http://wmc.ac.uk/course/37936 Course type Full time Course start date 06 September 2017 Instruction language English Additional pricing information See our website via the link provided for Fee details Funding information Advanced Learner Loans available Attendance pattern Not known