Chartered management institute (cmi) diploma in management and leadership level 5
2. Course description The emphasis of this programme is on the tactical aspects of management. The programme is aimed at the hands-on manager who has the authority and personal skills to direct operations and to contribute towards organisational strategy. A student's perspective: 'I have completed both Level 3 and Level 5 Diplomas, which have developed my skills and contributed to me achieving two promotions at work.'
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
3. Entry requirements Entry is through an interview with the course tutor. Prior to acceptance onto the course candidates are required to hold a level 2 qualification in English; be employed in a management role and complete an assessed piece of work. Candidates are generally managers in their organisations and will need to ensure that they have the ability to cope with the programme. It is likely that they have undertaken some management training or development such as NVQ Level 3 in Management CMI Certificate in Management BTEC National Certificate NEBSM or equivalent. Alternatively candidates may hold higher level qualifications (such as HNC/D or a degree) in non-management subjects.
4. Equipment required No equipment required
5. Assessment method Not available
1. Qualification detail Qualification name Diploma in Management and Leadership (QCF) Qualification Level Level 5 Awarding organisation Chartered Management Institute (The) Course webpage Course type Part time Course start date 01 September 2017 Instruction language english Price £1,300.00 Additional pricing information Our course fees vary depending on your circumstances. For full fee information do not hesitate to call us on 0800 111 6311 Funding information Advanced Learner Loans available Attendance pattern Evening