In Knowsley, Liverpool
To understand the nature of fire and how it spreads. To be aware of simple fire prevention measures and understand what to do in the event of a fire alarm. To be competent in differentiating between the types of fire extinguishers and will be able to safely and effectively tackle small fires. Suitable for delegates who have a designated responsibility as Fire Marshall.
To take into account
All course materials will be provided
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
- Course Duration: 9 am - 4.30 pm refreshments provided
The course will provide the delegate with knowledge and understanding of their role and enable them to carry out their duties with confidence.
- Introduction to Fire Safety
- Basic fire prevention
- Building fire protection
- Evacuation procedures
- Chemistry of combustion
- Practical use of fire extinguishers
- Regulatory Reform Order (Fire Safety) 2005
- Fire Precaution (work place) Regulations 1997 amended 1999