In Bury St Edmunds
Bury st edmunds
This course is designed for all employees to enable them to deliver Emergency Aid in accordance with St John Ambulance.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
The course covers the following, assessing situations and taking appropriate action, artificial ventilations and chest compressions, recovery position, spinal injury, clearing obstructed airways, controlling severe bleeding, shock, burns, crush and head injuries, fractures and sprains and other aspects of emergency aid.
All our pesticide-training modules are run over one day either on the farm or in a locally convenient venue. They will prepare candidates for NPTC assessment.
- PA1 - Foundation Module - This module must be completed prior to any other module being taken.
- PA2 - Ground Crop Sprayer.
- PA3 - Broadcast Sprayer or Boom Sprayer (Horizontal or Vertical Plane) with or without air Air Assistance.
- PA4 - Pesticide Granule Applicator - Mounted or Trailed.
- PA6 - Hand Held Applicator.
- PA8 - Mixer/Loader.
- PA9 - Fogging, Misting and Smokes (including Formaldehyde).
- PA10 - Batch Dipping.
- PA11 - Seed Treating Equipment.
- PA12 - Application of Pesticides to Material as a Continuous Process via Conveyors, Roller Tables and Other Moving Equipment.