First steps to psychology sociology and criminology
2. Course description An introduction to Sociology Psychology and Criminology for the absolute beginner. In addition all Riverside students are supported by the College pastoral support system.
Cronton Ln, WA8 5WA
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
3. Entry requirements No qualifications are required for this course. You will be asked to complete a short assessment to work out which level you are currently working at in English.
4. Equipment required Please enquire at your interview.
5. Assessment method You will be assessed with your progress throughout the course and Adult National tests will be taken in literacy.
1. Qualification detail Qualification name Unit(s) of approved QCF provision - Level 2, Education and Training (SSA 13), PW B Qualification Level Entry level Awarding organisation Generic award - no awarding body Course webpage Course type Part time Course start date 04 September 2017 Additional pricing information Many adult students do not pay fees. Eligibility for free tuition is subject to status (please enquire). Higher Education courses are not eligible for fee remission. Funding information Advanced Learner Loans available Attendance pattern Not known Support facilities A range of classrooms workskops and learning centres a theatre refectory cafe student services library. OFSTED Good with Outsta...