Blended learning in Luton
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
Domestic Gas Engineer Courses available from Train4TradeSkills
If you are thinking about getting into a trade and gaining an extra skill for life, making the threat of redundancy less of a worry, then studying for our new Domestic Gas Engineer course might be your best option. Studying for a Domestic Gas Engineer course gives you a range of skills that can be useful to use around the home as well as start you on a journey to an interesting and rewarding career.
At Train 4 Trade Skills, we can offer you a blended-learning Domestic Gas Engineer course which allows you to combine your existing work and family commitments while you work towards industry-recognised qualifications. And as you don't have to give up your day job, you earn while you learn.
The Gas Engineer Course uses many of the successful tried and tested study techniques we've honed and perfected over the years in our plumbing courses and electrician courses.
Train 4 Trade Skills are the only UK based online training provider of Gas Engineer courses that combine three unique ways to learn:
- Study the Gas Course from the comfort of your own home by completing coursework and regular written assignments
- PC based e-elearning with cutting-edge 3D software using real life scenarios, demonstrating your new skills in a virtual reality house
- Hands-on practical training in fully equipped workshops
This is NOT a fast-track way to become a Domestic Gas Engineer or a study for Gas Engineer apprenticeships, it's an extremely thorough and well-planned method of helping you learn and retain the information necessary to become a fully qualified Domestic Gas Engineer. Although you do not need any previous experience or knowledge, just the willingness to learn a new skill.
The advantages of studying the Gas Engineer course with Train4TradeSkills
- We provide students with a three-way blended learning method, that consists of using video, TV and computer screens, so it's fun and engaging and its easier to retain what you have learnt
- Train4TradeSkills offers the only Domestic Gas Engineer course available in the UK where you can experiment your newly acquired knowledge in a safe, PC-based real life virtual reality setting, to practice again and again
- A series of carefully structured written assignments are combined with this latest PC based `e-learning'. Which simply means that instead of writing everything down, at key points in the course you can combine the written theory with working through computer game-style `real life' scenarios
- You receive industry-standard manuals and a study matrix. Although you're studying at home, you're never on your own; you'll be supported by expert instructors, always available by telephone and email
- The training you'll receive on our new Gas Engineer course has been specially designed using techniques developed over the last 50 years, to allow our students to train according to their lifestyle and to fit their studies around their lifestyle, and 'earn while they learn'.
The course is industry approved. It follows the syllabus of the NICEIC Basic Gas Utilisation course, developed by NICEIC together with CORGI. It leads to the Accredited Certifications Scheme (ACS), which provides the qualifications you need for Gas Safe registration, essential in order to become a domestic gas installer.