Level 2 extended diploma in health and social care
2. Course description This Level 2 course provides a basic knowledge of key areas of health and social care.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
3. Entry requirements In order to enrol on this qualification you need to have 4 GCSEs at least Grade D or 3 or above. This must include GCSE English Language and GCSE maths at a D or 3 or above. You will also need to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check in order to enrol.
4. Equipment required No equipment required
5. Assessment method Not available
1. Qualification detail Qualification name Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care Qualification Level Level 2 Awarding organisation NCFE Course webpage Course type Full time Course start date 01 September 2017 Instruction language english Price £900.00 Additional pricing information Our course fees vary depending on your circumstances. For full fee information do not hesitate to call us on 0800 111 6311 Funding information Advanced Learner Loans available Attendance pattern Daytime/working hours