Level 3 cache diploma in childcare and education
2. Course description This exciting and innovative course will enable you to gain a highly recognised qualification that will allow you to progress in a variety of directions. You will study a wide range of subjects including practical skills child development curriculum planning and safeguarding. You will also undertake a variety of placements these are invaluable as they provide an opportunity to develop your own practical skills and knowledge. You will study in College three days a week and attend placement for the other two. Here you will have the opportunity to embed your theoretical knowledge and understanding in practice
Cronton Ln, WA8 5WA
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
3. Entry requirements A minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade A* - C including English language and maths. Students must also have a clear DBS. Please enquire at your interview.
4. Equipment required Please enquire at your interview.
5. Assessment method Throughout the course students are helped and supported to track their own progress complete coursework to deadlines and to try to exceed their minimum target grade at all times. All coursework is explained on assignment briefs which detail how the tasks can be achieved. Written feedback is provided and students are encouraged to upgrade their work using this and all other forms of support available. Additionally students are expected to carry out 2 external assessments
1. Qualification detail Qualification name BTEC National Diploma in Children's Care, Learning and Development Qualification Level Level 3 Awarding organisation Pearson Education Ltd (Formerly EDEXCEL) Course webpage Course type Full time Course start date 04 September 2017 Additional pricing information Many adult students do not pay fees. Eligibility for free tuition is subject to status (please enquire). Higher Education courses are not eligible for fee remission. Funding information Advanced Learner Loans available Attendance pattern Daytime/working hours Support facilities Advanced Level and Sports Academy Science and Mathematics Specialist. Facilities include extensive playing fields Science L...