OCN, INLPTA NLP/LIFECOACHING PRACTITIONER
The person with the most flexibility and choices of behaviour will rule the system". I'd say there's no better investment of time and money that you could make for yourself. Use the learning on yourself and then see how much it can help others with their representation of life and the world. Mind Flexibility are not simply.
Suitable for: You will learn the most advanced set of NLP skills and techniques and principles available today. It will be practical and a challenging fun journey of learning and discovery. You will become more flexible and competent as you develop new skills. You will become more confident and creative in your coaching and leadership skills. You will develop new levels of purpose and success. You will gain satisfaction and achievement both personally and professionally
To take into account
Who should take this course? Anyone looking for a new direction in their lives. Those who maybe want to improve their communication and influencing skills as these are skills for life. Our previous students have included Parents, Health Care professionals, Support Workers, Counsellors, Therapists, Coaches, Teachers, Lawyers, HR professionals, Trainers, Business managers, IT professionals.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
Teachers and trainers (1)
Master INLPTA NLP Trainer
Daniel trained with 4 of the original developers of NLP. He has strengthened the trainings with his unique experience in life. He has been a wondrous and creative Master Trainer turning around many students learning curves. Daniel has since teenage years practiced NLP and instructed it since 2004. Daniel knows his subject intensely well and is a "barrel of laughs," yet he can be serious when it is appropriate. Daniel is a qualified and experienced INLPTA Master Trainer, and has taught on three continents.
"If you wait until all the lights are "green" before you leave home, you'll never get started on your trip to the top" Zig Ziglar
Fifteen days of amazing insights and discoveries, learning and applying the pioneering tools and techniques of NLP.
What are the benefits of becoming an NLP Practitioner?
- Learn the key Communication and Behaviour Techniques of the world most successful people
- Create and achieve your goals in your Personal and Work life
- Master Excellence and Influence
- Increase your Emotional Intelligence
- Discover new effective ways of Problem Solving
- Develop and improve your Leadership and Coaching Skills to a whole new level
- Understand the Models of Excellence and Time Line techniques
- Accelerate your Personal and Professional Development
- Transform your Career Prospects and Remodel your Financial independence
- Alter unwanted behaviours
- Change unnecessary fears and phobias
- Learn the 7 practises of highly effective NLP Practitioners