What Can I Expect on a NLP Practitioner Course?
All our NLP Practitioner courses are run over a 7 day period and have an interactive and informal structure which includes; instruction, demonstration, discussion and the chance to practice techniques in a supportive and trusting environment.
The courses have 3 main components:
- Pre-course Study (online e-learning platform)
- 7 days face to face training (weekend modules available)
- Assessment & Certification, which takes place during the live training
On completion of the course you will be certified as a Practitioner in the following areas:
- NLP Practitioner
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner
- Time Line Therapy™ Practitioner
Throughout the duration of the course you will learn:
- Basis of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
- How to create and maintain genuine rapport
- Understand and utilise body language in communication
- Skills in observing other people
- How to create positive change in yourself and others
- The conscious use of language
- How to set effective value-driven goals both personally and professionally
- How to take charge of your own life, having physical and mental alignment to become confident in everything you do
- To adapt to different thinking and learning styles, and experience different perspectives
- Create and manage your own emotional states to gain high performance
- Learn how to manage stress, sustain high performance states and a greater sense of well being.
You will be introduced to the ‘Milton Model’ and the ‘Meta Model’ for outstanding communication, plus:
LEARN THE KEY BELIEFS & PILLARS THAT NLP IS BUILT ON:-
- Empowering beliefs that will alter your life.
- The communication model that lets you see situations for what they really are.
GOALS - the foundation of achievement
- How to set goals and achieve them.
- How to help others to do the same.
RAPPORT - the foundation of influence
- Learn the facts about body language
- Learn how to use your voice to gain rapport, even on the phone
- How to disagree and yet keep rapport
REPRESENTATIONAL SYSTEMS - using our 5 senses
- Find out how we internally code our experience of the world.
- Use this language to transform your ability to communicate with others.
- How to tell HOW someone is thinking just by watching their eyes.
SUB-MODALITIES - making your brain really work for you
- How to change unwanted beliefs, habits and feelings, including eating certain foods.
- How to alter the meaning you place on things and events.
- Learn how to permanently remove phobias
LANGUAGE PATTERNS - being focused with words
- Learn how to use presuppositions to impact appropriately on someone's experience.
- Learn how to listen to everyday language to see how others limit themselves.
- Learn how to ask the questions that can lessen or even solve problems.
- Challenge peoples' objections gracefully.
- Learn the linguistic secrets of the eminent hypnotist Milton Erickson.
ANCHORING - the power to feel how you want
- How to control your feelings at anytime.
- Learn how to move people from being stuck to being resourceful in minutes.
PERCEPTUAL POSITIONS - changing your point of view to achieve better results
- Learn how to resolve inter-personal and inter-group conflict.
- Discover how to gain invaluable insights about other points of view, to aid decision-making and leadership.
- Learn how to be your own best adviser.
STRATEGIES - how we do what we do
- Find out how others make decisions.
- Find out how to mould your sales approach to suit other peoples' buying strategy.
- Learn how to spot weaknesses in other peoples' strategies and improve them
NEUROLOGICAL LEVELS - more keys to personal and organisational congruency
- Align identity, values, beliefs, capabilities, behaviours and environment to produce a compelling recipe for success
PARTS INTEGRATION - a key to personal congruency
- Increase personal congruence and enhance energy levels through resolution of internal conflict.
CERTIFICATION IN TIME LINE THERAPY™
- Improve how you can relate to time.
- Gain new strategies for using time.
- Discover the root cause of problems.
- Release negative emotions from the past such as anger, sadness, fear, guilt and hurt quickly and effortlessly.
- Delete dis-empowering decisions like "I'm not good enough to do...", "I can't have lots of money and a great relationship" or any other beliefs that hold you back.
- Learn how to assist others in doing the above.
- Learn how to use your Time Line to create and get what you want.
CERTIFICATION IN HYPNOTHERAPY©
- Learn the history of hypnosis.
- Learn how to induce a trance.
- Use trance for better health.
- Discover how to use the power of suggestion
These skills are also invaluable in business and are widely applied in sales, training, and management development. We also have many healthcare professionals, teachers and coaches attend, including many other professionals looking for new ways to develop themselves for the future.
By mastering NLP techniques, you will accelerate your ability to succeed in your goals and achieve optimum results. Your effectiveness in working with others will dramatically increase, as will your ability to aid those around you in achieving their greatest potential. You will master rapport so that you can effectively communicate with anyone and your language will become more precise and elegant. You will be able to remove negative emotions, limiting decisions and limiting beliefs so that you can achieve your greatest potential without those old issues holding you back. You will be in control of your thoughts, feelings and behaviour, and be able to create empowering emotional states whenever you want them.
Once you enrol to train with us, you will receive support before, during and after the training.
Prior to attending our 7 day Fast Track Practitioner training you will be sent your pre-course study materials within 24 hours of booking, this includes access to our online NLPTV learning plaform where you can find audio and video demonstartions by Master Trainer Ewan Mochrie. Including a colour manual, and book to support your studies. So by the time you attend the training you will be able to spend more time on practical application of the techniques. Prior to attending the course we will also issue you with an open book written assessment, to ensure we embed the theory even deeper.
During the formal training we touch on some of the theory that you will already have learned from the pre-study, and updating you with any recent developments. You therefore spend much of the classroom time on practical exercises, "actually using and developing your techniques – the hands on approach".
This way you will leave the course feeling confident in your ability to use all the techniques to help yourself and others. All of our courses are limited to 12 people (18 with co-trainer), so that you get plenty of personal assistance from the trainer/s and learn in a totally supportive and fun environment.
EXTRA BENEFITS FOR OUR DELEGATES
- Post Course Support Line
- FREE quarterly E-Zine
- Before the training: Our offices are always staffed to answer you calls and emails
- During the training: You will receive professional teaching and coaching during the training to assist you to become confident in the use of techniques and to achieve the objectives you intended for the training. We are always happy to carry an additional coaching ‘out of training hours’, should you require.
- After the training: It is important that you can apply what you learned successfully. We are always there to help you whenever need support. Our trainers are contactable for questions or advise at anytime.
HOW CAN YOU BOOK YOUR PLACE
You can book online or by telephone. We require a deposit at time of booking by cheque, bank transfer, credit card or debit card. Once payment has been received, your pre-course study materials will be sent out to you so you can begin learning straight away. We have payment plans available for those of you needing some flexibility.